W dniu wtorek, 17 października 2017 09:23:08 UTC+2 użytkownik Roy Bernat
napisał:
> On Sunday, 15 October 2017 05:58:03 UTC-4, Yethal  wrote:
> > I reported the issue yesterday but more people browse the mailing group
> > than the qubes-issues repo so I'll repost this here. Hopefully it'll help
> > someone.
> >
> > (On my PC at least) the AppVMs internally use 24hz screen refresh rate
> > instead of my monitor native 60hz which caused the GUI to be very
> > unresponsive, sluggish and to tear like crazy. In order to fix that:
> >
> > 1. Launch terminal in TemplateVM on which your AppVMs depend
> > 2. Open /etc/X11/xorg-qubes.conf in test editor
> > 3. Scroll to the VertRefresh parameter
> > 4. Change 23-24 to 59-60 (or higher if your display supports it)
> > 5. Save changes
> > 6. Shutdown TemplateVM
> > 7. Restart AppVMs based on that TemplateVM
> > 8. Repeat for all other TemaplteVMs
> > 9. Enjoy buttersmooth GUI
> >
> > Github issue:
> > https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3175
>
> Hi
>
> tried your solution on template vm .  the changes are not saved .
>
> any suggestion ?

Yeah, later I found out that the file is reconstructed from a template by
qubes-run-xorg script. Until this is permanently fixed you may want to try
editing the script so that it always echoes correct value. This is a workaround
until a permanent solution is developed.