Is there only one line? Or one line per uuid? Can you provide the complete
Output?

Regards
the2nd

Am 24.10.2017 5:31 vorm. schrieb "Ron Qubed" <ronqu...@gmail.com>:

On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 6:56:55 AM UTC-6, the2nd wrote:
> Hello,
>
> sorry for the long delay. Didnt had time to answer.
>
> If some of you is willing to help with testing LUKS-on-LVM could you
please provide the output of the commands below?

> sudo su -
> . /usr/lib/dracut/modules.d/99base/dracut-lib.sh
> getarg rd.ykluks.uuid
>
> If you have not modified your grub config for the ykluks dracut module
yet use this getarg command:
> getarg rd.luks.uuid
> Thanks
> the2nd

getarg rd.ykluks.uuid outputs nothing for me. But then, I'm not using a
Yubikey.

getarg rd.luks.uuid outputs "luks-<uuid>", where lsblk shows that partition
name to be a "crypt [SWAP]" on sda3 (sda1 being my /boot/efi/, and sda2
containing "crypt /".

Not sure if/how any of this helps, but there it is.

Ron

msgid/qubes-users/3fe76359-4792-4177-b6a6-014426c8024b%40googlegroups.com.