I created a Windows 10 HVM on Qubes (I know Windows 10 isn’t supported, but I
know some people succeeded with it, so I’m trying it), and when I attached the
ISO to the HVM, I get an error message: “libvirt.libvirtError: internal error:
libxenlight failed to create new domain ‘windows-10’”.

I don’t believe that there is anything wrong with the ISO, because it was a
download directly from Microsoft; and I don’t believe that I messed up the
command, because it worked previously. It booted up a picture of the Windows
logo and then suddenly crashed.

One of the solutions I found online was to use “systemctl start
xendriverdomain”, but I don’t seem to have this service and I don’t know how to
install it.