Hi,

I have some issues with Qubes Hardware VMs. I can't get them to work, even
though everything else works fine.

I tried the following ISOs / linux distributions:

- Fedora 26 LXDE
- Tails 3.2

Each time the HVM window opens but then the screen stays black and the boot
starts to hang. I haven't been able to login to any HVM yet.

Do you have any idea how I can solve this issue ?

Any help is highly appreciated ;)

PS: I did everything exactly the same way as stated in the docs:

1. $ create-qvm tails --hvm --label red
2. $ start-qvm tails --cdrom=personal:/home/marek/Desktop/Tails.iso

Hardware:
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H
- OnBoard Graphics
- Intel i7-4770K