When I attached a Windows 7 ISO to an HVM, Windows got stuck on the boot
screen. When I retried this, I received an error: “libvirt.libvirtError:
internal error: libxenlight failed to create new domain ‘windows-7’”.

I have qubes-windows-tools, but it is not installed in the HVM.

I received the same problem with a Windows 10 ISO, so the problem is probably
not in either ISO.

Apparently my problem is that I updated the xen package, but not
xen-hvm-stubdom-linux, which has the required changes. It was recently uploaded
to the testing repository. I tried this, but I don’t know the actual command
for installing it.