The reinstallation of v4.0 rC2 fails with:
[   0.000000] Firmware bug:  TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata:  Please
update microcode to version: 0x25 (or later)
[  10.347567]  dracut-pre-udev[460]: rpc.idmapd: conf-reinit: open(“(null))”,
0_RDONLY) failed.
[  10.347896]  dracut-pre-udev[460]: rpc.idmapd: conf-reinit: open(“(null))”,
0_RDONLY) failed.

The above progresses to a graphic display with a large Q in the middle near the
bottom of the screen.  A progress bar below that shows installation has started
but it never progresses.  I turn it off after 30 mins.

v4.0 RC2 was running on this Toshiba laptop.  I wanted to update the BIOS.  I
could not find a way to do that with the OS.  So I put Windows 10 on it, rant
the BIOS update, booted to Windows 10 a couple times then tried to install
Qubes.

Searching the web, I found sub=phrases of the above but could not find any
specifics and the higher level dracut problems seem to have been resolves in
previous version.

Please suggest how I might trouble shoot this.

Ray