On Mon, December 4, 2017 7:37 am, Qbert Qube wrote:

> What are my options for my use case (Firefox add-ons shared among VMs and
> separate bookmarks and settings per domain)?

If you can generalize the Firefox settings you could store a list of your
bookmarks in your Archive VM and copy and paste them out as needed. That
would let you use disposable templates. I think 4.0 also lets you have
multiple disposable VM templates. You could have three templates with
high, medium, low security settings for example and launch disposable VMs
from those, then copy and paste your shortcuts to those.

Just some thoughts!