3.2 also doesnt have current drivers updated for new equipment. I couldn't get
3.2 installed on my new setup but 4 installed.

Saying its supported doesnt say much if cant handle new equipment and just old
machines.

I save alot of time using qubes as I need to deploy VMs all the time for
clients. But not having an interface to monitor means 4 is useless to me.