Hello all,

This very very annoying thing happened to me also on Qubes 3.2. Essentially, on
a whonix-based template, (whonix-ws or whonix-gw, doesn't really matter), every
time I type something (aside of some basic commands such as sudo, firefox, ls
etc) I receive the message:

"Could not find the database of available applications, run
update-command-not-found as root to fix this"

If I try to give sudo update-command-not found then whonix tries to curl some
files, but not having any connection (template vm) fails. The result of this is
that I have to run this command directly in the interested appvm, EVERY TIME I
start them up. Is there a way to make whonix communicate with the outside
world, so that curl succeeds?

Cheers,
Fab