Well, I'm not trying to accomplish nothing in particular, it's just that the
template doesn't behave as it should: It asks me to run
update-command-not-found to fix a problem, and I cannot do that because curl
fails.

Sometimes, the fact that the template doesn't really distinguish between a
command and random stuff typed on terminal gets in the way quite a lot. I
remember, for instance, that I had enormous issues trying to install npm: npm
installation is performed locally and I didn't know that at the time (I know,
I'm a n00b), so I was trying to see what was going on. The output from whonix
was always the same: run update-command-not-found.

Essentially what pisses me off is that I'm forced to work with a buggy
terminal, which is not really a problem when you know what you are doing but it
is a very big issue when you are doing something that requires some heuristics.
So if there is a way to fix this I'd be superhappy :D

Cheers,
Fab