On 2018-01-05 14:31, awokd wrote:
> On Sat, January 6, 2018 12:14 am, yreb...@riseup.net wrote:
>> (XEN) [VT-D]DMAR:[DMA Write] Request device [0000:04:00.0] fault addr
>> fff00000, iommu reg = ffff82c0009f4000 (XEN) [VT-D]DMAR: reason 05 - PTE
>> Write access is not set
>>

>> ......repeat another 300 times :)
>
> I'm not seeing any of the memory balancing log messages I was expecting,
> maybe they aren't listed there in 3.2? I'll check on my system later.
>
> Is it possible to remove or disable device 04:00.0 for a while to see if
> that's causing your issue? I'm guessing it's an Ethernet card. You can
> check with "lspci".
>
> "sudo journalctl -b" might also give you some clues.

Hi   *yes, 04:00.0 is :

00:1f.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection (2)
I219-V (rev 31)
03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 15)

04:00.0 Network controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8821AE
802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter

Despite not using the Wireless, once in a while it pops up asking me if
I want to connect , and I just close the window. I'm really not sure, if
there is a better way to "disable" it, or if that explains  the   entry
above  ?

ok, I'll wait to hear back on which log.....