>> If you haven't already, try running "sudo
qubes-dom0-update" as soon as>> you get in to Qubes.>Thank you
awokd. I did but haven't solved it.>I'm thinking something limiting
memory or CPU may be the way to solve it, but may be something else.>Any
other ideas anybody?After much search and trials last 5 days, still found
nothing online to solve this problem. Another notebook not an option for me at
this time unfortunately.If I can't fix it I will have to install another
linux distribution - but that would be sad.  Anybody else have other ideas
so I can keep qubes?  Thank you