Hello Qubes users,

A while ago, a issue was raised on the Qubes github issue page:
This issue described the lack of documentation how to multiboot qubes. I have
decided that i will be writing it, but as described in the issue above, I need
some user feedback.

The main part is that I want to know what documentation users expect. I can
imagene the following layouts:

Option number 1 would be to write a paragraph about a specific OS(for example,
Windows). And then describe on how to add both a efi and/or bios entry for
windows in GRUB.

Option 2 would be to split the page in two halves, one paragraph describing the
process for all OS's with EFI and one paragraph describing the BIOS option.

Further more i would like to know which OS's are wanted in the documebtation.
Does it have to be only windows and linux? Or also more rare systems like
*BSD's.
How would you, as a user, as a user, expect to see this documentation.

Friendly greetings,
Blacklight