Great! Would you consider including instructions on how to multiboot
between Qubes OS 3.2 (main system) and Qubes OS 4 (test/future system)?

I'd love to test and play with 4RCx but need to have a stable
environment for work (3.2).

I can see where your coming from, but I dont know if it would be practicel to
include documentation for something that will only be used so shortly, because
it wont be long before qubes 4 gets released, and writing the documentation
correctly takes some time.
Anyhow, people are always free to contribute it if people deem in neccesary :).