On 01/18/2018 11:15 AM, Krišjānis Gross wrote:> I did navigate to /tmp
and looked at some logs. Unfortunately I do not know what to look for
there. Took some screen shots (attached). Does that ring any bells?

I think the problem is:

(EE) VESA(0): V_BIOS address 0xaa7a0 out of range

I've searched a little but I didn't find anything useful. I hope someone
could help you on this.

> A side question- how can I copy the logs in /tmp to a flash drive or
> something in order to post those here?
>
> Which Linux distribution should I try to run in order to do a reasonable
> comparison?

Ideally same as dom0, fedora-24?? I would try to guess what kernel
version starts to work fine with it and compare with built-in the qubes iso.