Yes, I want to repair my qubes-vm-manager.
When I say at dom0:
qvm-ls, then I see my VMs also the vms that I deleted in order to get space
by saying rm -rf /var/lib/qubes/appvm/asterisk-now (some stupid appliance,
I tested,
and wanted to dispose, in order to free up space, which was not successfull
because
of file system errors.
So I cleaned the file system and made a back-up and I want to modify config
files
by hand so the tools do what they should do.
So I need to de-register the vms I deleted by hand,
and I need to tell qubes-vm-manager which vms are there. I wonder if it
uses the tools qvm-xxxx in order to do its work.

So I want to fix my old qubes 3.2 and then see if qubes 4 is really stable.
So any help is welcome on fixing my qubes 3.2 to give it the last polish to
remove the last traces of the disaster

Thanks,

Ludwig