Hi,
Could anyone help me with figuring out how to set one of the custom display
resolution as startup default?

Qubes 4.0 rc 4 comes with many predefined resolutions but unfortunately only
one with the aspect ration of 16:9.

I then created various custom resolution modes and added them to desplay
options. I used the following commands:
cvt - to get new mode parameters
xrandr --newmode - to define new resolution mode
xrandr --addmode - to add newly defined resolution mode to deplay drop-down box
xrandr --output - to apply new, desired resolution to the current display.

What I can't work out is how to make of my new, custom resolution to be used by
qubes-os as default.
What qubes-os configuration files should I modify and how in order to achieve
that? Do I need to interfere with xen.config?

If you already have a solution please share.

Thank you
Paul