On Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 11:32:16 PM UTC+1, awokd wrote:
> On Sun, February 18, 2018 10:24 pm, Yuraeitha wrote:
>
> > hmm, thinking about it, did you try awokd's approach?
>
> He had but it wasn't working so I was just suggesting trying out a
> different command line option for xclip. Could be because it was in a
> different session or something, like you're saying.

@awokd
Most likely yes, I haven't seen a command that can't be run from dom0 yet, it
just need a little spanki'... Ahem, love.

I haven't yet fully grasped why some commands behave different as they do when
from dom0, compared to when same command is executed inside the AppVM. For
example the bash example above. But I imagine, grasping this difference, one
can probably execute anything from dom0.