Most things seem to work fine, but Ethernet is still problematic at this moment
with Qubes 4.0 RC4, but I'll refrain from posting this here until 4.0 becomes
stable and I've had more time for testing. (If you are interested have a look
at my other post "Qubes 4.0 on Tuxedo BU1406". In essence, for now I don't have
the Ethernet-controller attached.)

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit