On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 11:23:57 AM UTC+1, The Hermit wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've installed Qubes OS and I'm having trouble installing the fedora-26 and
> fedora-27 template. I've tried minimal and the full 1.5 G I believe. The
> template is downloading but I'm getting an error when it attempts to install.
> the temple.
>
> "Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-dom0-cached' -disabling
>
> I've installed the 3.2 Release stable from qubes-OS web-site.
>
> Any one able too help.
>

> Thanks.

To my understanding, it could be server issues, DNS issues, cache issues, or
wrong repository issues. I'm no expert though, but it's the gist I get of the
issue.

What did you type in the dom0 terminal? Something like this?

sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-26
sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-tempalte-fedora-26-minimal

I don't think the fedora-27 is officially ready on Qubes yet? But I have not
checked recently either.