Den mandag den 26. februar 2018 kl. 11.23.57 UTC+1 skrev spud12...@gmail.com:
> Hey,
>
> I've installed Qubes OS and I'm having trouble installing the fedora-26 and
> fedora-27 template. I've tried minimal and the full 1.5 G I believe. The
> template is downloading but I'm getting an error when it attempts to install.
> the temple.
>
> "Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-dom0-cached' -disabling
>
> I've installed the 3.2 Release stable from qubes-OS web-site.
>
> Any one able too help.
>

> Thanks.

I actually used the upgrade guide on qubes-os homepage to use fedora-27 :
- https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/template/fedora/upgrade-25-to-26/

and switched the numbers. It requires editing the qubes repository file,
changing "fc$releasever" or something just to fc26, then it works with 27. No
guaranteees though :) since it's not tested, I guess.

I made a guide mostly for myself, if I have to do it all over again :)
https://www.militant.dk/2018/04/04/cloning-fedora-26-to-fedora-27-template-qubes-3-2/

The template seems to work for me, but I'm a not a demanding user, and only did
it for the KeePassXC version upgrade.

Sincerely
Max