Great that was failing basically on all non standard templates i.e. not fedora,
debain, or whonix.   They would all fail but it seems each had issues ubuntu,
centos, arch.  Seems they are each getting fixed for 3.2 and getting updated
for 4.0 now.  I was just testing to ensure things were still working for
building as I know many prefer to build their own iso and templates vs binary.
I am one.  Figured if docs had to be updated I would do that but it seems at
most just a tweak or two in docs is all thats needed.

Thanks again for you and Marek getting it working