On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 2:37:46 AM UTC-5, Frédéric Pierret (fepitre)
wrote:
> Le mardi 27 février 2018 00:30:10 UTC+1, Tim W a écrit :
> > Great that was failing basically on all non standard templates i.e. not
> > fedora, debain, or whonix.   They would all fail but it seems each had
> > issues ubuntu, centos, arch.  Seems they are each getting fixed for 3.2 and
> > getting updated for 4.0 now.  I was just testing to ensure things were
> > still working for building as I know many prefer to build their own iso and
> > templates vs binary.  I am one.  Figured if docs had to be updated I would
> > do that but it seems at most just a tweak or two in docs is all thats
> > needed.
>
> Indeed, it was just an adjustment with respect to the rpm spec of the
> conflicting package. CentOS is shipping a file in their own dconf but not
> Fedora. Recently a file /etc/dconf/profile/user has been used and provided by
> Qubes and that is why there was a recent conflict. The template for R4.0 is
> on the road! I finished last week to do all the necessary and Marek is
> currently implementing it.
>
> > Thanks again for you and Marek getting it working
>
> You're welcome.

Just tried to build the standard template only under 3.2 and got this conflict

Transaction check error:
  file /etc/dconf/profile/user from install of
qubes-core-vm-3.2.25-1.el7.centos.x86_64 conflicts with file from package
dconf-0.26.0-2.el7.x86_64

It fails on $make template