Hello,

I want to install Android-x86 on Qubes OS 4.0rc4 StandaloneVM (HVM), but the
Android installer can't recognize the VM drives.
I can run the Android Live from the iso and it works.
I've tried to install Android-x86 7.1-rc1/6.0-rc3/4.4-rc5 but they can't
recognize the VM drives.
Based on some messages from mailing list/github issues, it was possible to
install Android-x86 on HVM in Qubes OS 3.2 (or pre 4.0rc4?) but I can't do it
in Qubes 4.0rc4.
Maybe someone have some clues on how to make the Android-x86 installer
recognize VM drives?