Hello!
Just posting into qubes-users to ask if anyone was able to get it to work
properly (as two separate windows emulating two separate monitors under windows)

I was able to do that ALMOST acceptably by doing the steps described here:

But just as the person reporting there I am being thwarted by a nasty "ghost
mouse/click" bug.

Has anyone ever found a workaround for this issue? Is there perhaps a better
way to do a dual-head (maybe we could get both "screen-windows" originate from
QGA.exe?)

P.S.: I initially posted about this in qubes-devel in hopes that maybe someone
there would know a workaround for this. Posting here in hope that maybe someone
also tried to do a dual-head in windows under Qubes and figured out workaround
for issue currently plaguing me.