On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 1:08:50 AM UTC+3, caroline...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello!
> Just posting into qubes-users to ask if anyone was able to get it to work
> properly (as two separate windows emulating two separate monitors under
> windows)
>
> I was able to do that ALMOST acceptably by doing the steps described here:
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3480
>
> But just as the person reporting there I am being thwarted by a nasty "ghost
> mouse/click" bug.
>
> Has anyone ever found a workaround for this issue? Is there perhaps a better
> way to do a dual-head (maybe we could get both "screen-windows" originate
> from QGA.exe?)
>
> P.S.: I initially posted about this in qubes-devel in hopes that maybe
> someone there would know a workaround for this. Posting here in hope that
> maybe someone also tried to do a dual-head in windows under Qubes and figured
> out workaround for issue currently plaguing me.

Thanks for suggestion!

That's what I am doing now, but the "stretch window across two screens" is
working out bad for me, because resolutions differ between two my screens, and
I end up wasting a chunk of space on main screen (and it looks ugly)

The "honest two windows for honest two screens" approach is much more
promising, if only someone could find a way to get rid of them ghost clicks.