On 03/09/2018 05:54 PM, Yuraeitha wrote:
> The Organization feature of GitHub seems to solve many of our problems, not
> all, but many of them. It seems pretty great as a foundation. We won't even
> need to make a github list either now, people can just sign up to the
> volunteer run GitHub organization, and we can keep a list of all the
> decentralized Wiki's or private owned projects there, as well as move
> projects/repositories fully into the organization as well. This adds a lot of
> great flexibility.
>
> What does everything think about it?

Agreed, it seems quite flexible. At that point it's not clear how this
whole effort will take off, so I'd suggest we keep things simple.

I have a few suggestions for the organization and naming of repositories
but the thread is already very long. Should we continue the discussion
in this thread, in a new ML post, or in an issue in one of the repos in
Qubes-Community-Collaboration ?