Hello, I am currently locked out of my qubes system because of a "kernel panic"
error I encounter when I boot the system, after the grub screen. I don't really
know what to do.
The only thing I did before this to happen is to try to install AEM (without
success), it may be the reason for this.
Is there any fix to this? I still have my qubes installation media, I can run
the troubleshooting mode. I have qubes R4-rc4.
I am also searching for the place to search for my appvms data so I can backup
them and then re-install qubes (I use qubes for some months now), I can't find
the appvm data anywhere... thanks for your answers !