Hi folks,

I'm restoring a guest from a backup.
It starts off and says it's restoring, then suddenly it stops and gives me this.

Extracting data: 18.5 GiB to restore
Some errors occurred during data extraction, continuing anyway to restore at
least some VMs
-> Restoring QubesTemplateHVm Win7x64...
ERROR: VM private image file doesn't exist:
/var/lib/qubes/vm-templates/Win7x64/private.img
*** Skipping VM: Win7x64
-> Done. Please install updates for all the restored templates.
Please unmount your backup volume and cancel the file selection dialog.
Finished with errors!

In the backup the file is there.
The file that it's saying doesn't exist doesn't exist until the restoration
puts it there.

I have gotten this issue with all the backups I have tried to restore recently.

What is going on here please?
I wish to restore the guest rather than spending 5 days re-creating it.

It should be a simple matter of it working, but it's not. It's confusing why it
isn't working.