Hi,

Please assist if possible - I'm trying to get the Broadcom WLAN adapter
BCM43602 working on my Macbook Pro under Qubes OS 4.0 rc5.

"03:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Limited BCM43602 802.11ac Wireless LAN
SoC (rev 01)"

I've managed to install Qubes OS successfully (during the second part of setup,
just before sys-net creation I switched to a console and started a short bash
script that just loops over and over trying to remove the BCM43602 from
sys-net, then I went back and completed the setup. The script successfully
removed the BCM43602 from sys-net before sys-net was started by the setup
wizard, meaning that I managed to avoid the system freeze that would have
otherwise occurred during setup).

Now I'm trying to actually get the BCM43602 working, i.e. attach the adapter to
a qube (e.g. sys-net, standalone hvm or anything at all without freezing).
However it seems that the system freezes the moment I start the qube it is
attached to and it doesn't matter which kernel the associated qube is actually
running (e.g. it freezes even when I attach it to a qube that is a fresh Ubuntu
17.10 install with hvm and no kernel seleced). I've tried different
combinations of permissive mode and no-strict-reset and pv/hvm but every
combination results in freezing.

I'm not sure how to proceed? Does anyone have the BCM43602 working under 4.0
rc5?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg