I think well to update the bios (for this model 2.05 to 3.00)
but that only seems to bring problems (like overheating) and I'm afraid I can
not go back to 2.05 (although he thinks it's possible). I will try an earlier
version of qubes to check if the pc reagis.
coreboot, very interesting option, I have not yet look in depth, use hardware
and disassemble is not a problem, but it seems that one must configure are own
bios, is this true?
if existing files, ready to use for flashing, I will do it, that's why I bought
this model of PC G505S, Qubes4 + coreboot ...
but for the moment it is rather badly engage .... :)