On Mon, March 26, 2018 8:48 am, berto00000...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Did you try step #11 under
>> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/uefi-troubleshooting/#cannot-start-installa
>> tion-installation-completes-successfully-but-then-bios-loops-at-boot-de
>> vice-selection-hangs-at-four-penguins-after-choosing-test-media-and-ins
>> tall-qubes-os-in-grub-menu
>
> This also fixed it for me. I am getting to the luks password page now.
>

> My disk password is never accepted, though. I have tried to login on the
> console instead and did a complete reinstall with another disk password
> and the same result.
>
> Can adding kernel parameters mess with Luks/EFI in any way? The laptop
> also has a TPM chip built-in.

Are you using a non-default keyboard layout? You might have to regenerate
initramfs with the host only option.

dracut -H -f /boot/efi/EFI/qubes/initramfs-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)

Might be best to do this at the end of the install by switching to the
terminal before the reboot, or else I'm not sure how you can get back in.