On 2018-04-17 11:47, Chris Laprise wrote:
> On 04/17/2018 12:25 AM, none wrote:
>> Is there some official opinion on this from whomever the Qubes
>> developers are ?
>
> This is the closest to an official opinion I guess:
>
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2748

Just to clarify: The current status of that issue means that the core
devs have not yet reviewed the package. We're at step 4 of the
package contribution procedure:

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/package-contributions/#contribution-procedure

> [...]
>
>> Am a bit curious who is officially a dev  on here, I have a few guess,
>> besides Marek, but  maybe its folks with the PGP sigs , shrug.....
>
> Just having a PGP sig doesn't indicate status with the project. The
> Qubes core team is listed here:
>
> https://www.qubes-os.org/team/

Chris is correct on both counts:

1. "However, anyone on the list can choose to sign their messages, so
   the presence of a PGP signature does not indicate authority."

   https://www.qubes-os.org/support/#staying-safe

2. The core devs are the developers in this list:

   https://www.qubes-os.org/team/#core-team

- --
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS