Hi,

On 05/07/2018 04:00 PM, cr33dc0...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> i know about the method to copy a file between Dom0 and DomU's and also about
> the way how to directly copy a file from AppVM to AppVM with qvm-copy-to-vm.
>
> My Question is:
> Is there a way to execute a command on Dom0 that is like: copy
> [source-vm][path] [dest-vm][path] ?

you could use `qvm-run sourcevm "qvm-copy /path/to/file` but you'd get a
popup to select the destination VM and you can't set the destination
path. Probably not what you want.

Alternatively, pass I/O from one VM to the other with a pipe. For a file:

qvm-run -p sourcevm "cat /path/to/file" | qvm-run -p destvm "cat >
/path/to/file"

for a dir you'll likely have to tar to stdout and untar in the destvm
from stdin.