On 05/14/2018 02:45 PM, mossy wrote:
> embargo broken early, attack/vulnerability details here --
> https://efail.de/
>
> (and yes it seems like disabling HTML will mitigate the most
> reliable/least complex attacks)

Incidentally, the GnuPG press release, that raises the point that the
paper may not be totally correct:

https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2018-May/060334.html

Also if I understand correctly the latest exchanges from the GnuPG ML,
Enigmail 2.0 is safe from attack except for 3DES ciphertext, so the
attack could there only turn enigmail as a 3DES-ciphertext-decrypting
oracle.