In new Fed28 template I am getting fedora-27  updates  sigh

I now have persistent green arrows in Fed26 template and the Fed28 just created from the cloned Fed26 , but sadly I am seeing the Fed27 updates in what is supposed to be Fed28 .......

Must I go and make a Fed27 template before  going to Fed28 ,  I'm confused,

or which repos  would I check and/or update  to fix this if possible?

--
john <webster-sgozh3hwpm2stnjn9+b...@public.gmane.org>