Hi!

I can not boot the installation of Qubes 4.0 on my W530 Thinkpad.
It shows me no bootloader of Xen and goes in blackscreen. Nothing i can
do, just hard power off.

Can somebody say, which directories are on the boot-partition?

I have a guess, that there's something wrong with it.
although i burned the image with dd on linux, just as i saw it in qubes
docs.

thanks!
evo