can somebody also post the foto of Qubes 4.0 installer’s graphical
screen? Just where you can choose, what you want to do with you USB/DVD.

i found this in the docs:

"The installer loads Xen right at the beginning, so chances are high
that if you can see the installer’s graphical screen and you pass the
compatibility check that runs immediately after that, Qubes will work on
your system."

So i guess, that i can not install Qubes 4.0 on my system.
It gives me the grafical installation screen, where i choose the
language, but it gives me no choice of bootloader on the USB-flash drive.