On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:23 PM, Jonathan Brown <jonbrownmaste...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> How bad does the RAM issue affect your VM number you want to run vs what
> you can run? Can it handle all the required VMs needed by default along
> with both Whonix templates and split GPG?

yes, a part from the system VMs, I usually run 6 VMs. When the machine is
fresh started I can easily reach 9 VMs.  But after a couple of days working
it doesn't let me start new VMs.

> How does it actually run performance wise?

Smooth and fast.

But I never tried gaming or specially intensive tasks.

Please do not top post and do not drop the qubes-users group