Heyo,

I am looking for the best laptop for Qubes 4.0+ to take advantage of all the
features along with Heads. I know Heads only officially supports Lenovo
Thinkpad 230 but is that the best choice to future proof myself and take
advantage of all security benefits?

How is the 230 on the binary blob front and other firmware? Is there any other
technology besides Heads that could enhance Qubes or provide better/additional
protection?

Here is more info on Heads http://osresearch.net/

Any help is greatly appreciated.