Chris, which guide did you follow when installing the new whonix 14 Template as
a "recommended whonix install procedure"? I found these two.

http://dds6qkxpwdeubwucdiaord2xgbbeyds25rbsgr73tbfpqpt4a6vjwsyd.onion/wiki/Qubes/Install#

<http://dds6qkxpwdeubwucdiaord2xgbbeyds25rbsgr73tbfpqpt4a6vjwsyd.onion/wiki/Qubes/Install#>

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/reinstall-template/
<https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/reinstall-template/>