Hello,

I did search before posting this, and did see some limited references to ZFS in
specific cases, but not a clear answer to this general question, so here goes;

I'm wondering, how is ZFS support in Qubes as of 4.0?  That is, once it's set
up properly, can I expect it to run about as fast and/or reliably as it would
on any other Linux system with appropriate hardware?

I have a zpool for user data set up on a machine whose OS I'm looking to
convert to Qubes, and I want to know whether there are any serious stability or
compatibility issues I should be aware of going in, especially since Qubes adds
all the complexity of its' various virtualization mechanisms on top of an
already exceptionally complicated filesystem.  (I'm planning to install Qubes
itself on a SSD in EXT4.)

Thanks.