Qubes 4.0 Error - "Start failed: Requested operation is not valid: PCI device
0000:02:00.0 is in use by driver xenlight, domain sys-usb

I don't know how to copy the log folder over and qubes doesn't have the
wireless network, which I believe is related, but I've attached a picture of
the log.

This is a new Qubes install on a new Acer laptop Aspire A515-51-86AQ
Booting in legacy mode.

I can get into the main desktop and get to Dom0 terminal, but can't launch any
of the default domains.

There is another thread on here with the same error. He ran:
$ qvm-pci attach --persistent --option permissive=true --option
no-strict-reset=true sys-net dom0:00_XXX

And it worked for him, but doesn't work for me, the response I get is "error :
backend vm "dom0" doesn't expose device "00.XXX"

So I wonder what "xenlight" is and it won't release what pci device?

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Patrick