On Sat, September 15, 2018 3:21 am, Wolf moon wrote:
> Hi guys New to Qubes ( which is an amazing feat of cyber security
> engineering ) all working fine and learning my way around it.
>
> My only issue is logging into my vpn service.
>

> I have followed the Qubes instructions ( which the images are different
> to Qubes 4.0 and after searching the net on this matter someone said that
> this is a shot of the previous Qubes so not helpful there ) I also
> contacted my vpn service on the matter. They read up on the Qubes
> instructions and emailed me back a step by step guide but still no joy.
>
> My vpn service works well on my Raspberry Pi 3 in the command line (
> which I found simple instructions for elsewhere on the internet ) and
> works fine on my windows 10 system as its got an app interface you
> download.
>
> Its just Qubes I am having issues with. I am by no means a hardcore
> techy, I am learning and not afraid or unfamiliar using the command line
> in linux.

See updated instructions here:
https://github.com/tasket/qubes-doc/blob/tunnel/configuration/vpn.md, but
note that qubes-tunnel (available from the same author at
https://github.com/tasket/qubes-tunnel) has not yet been officially
blessed by the Qubes team.

> I have contacted the Qubes team after trying my best effort to resolve
> this on my own as I know they are a small team of 5 or so last time I
> checked.

There are others on this mailing list besides the Qubes core team that can
sometimes help, so ask away!