yes its possible, do you want to encrypt /boot and /root separately so
you will need a different password for each partition, or do you want to
encrypt it all together with 2fa etc?

The first one is relatively easy, you will have to modify the grub.cfg
of your coreboot image.Also, the uuid will have to match, you can either
do a "normal" install and change the uuid in the grub.cfg, or change the
uuid of  /root.

check out the libreboot-side, there should be all the necessary
information. I will write a tutorial some day.

cheers

--
Kind Regards
Jonathan Seefelder