fabri...@statebox.io wrote on 10/11/18 9:40 AM:
On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 5:05:45 PM UTC+1, gaxi...@gmail.com wrote:
The system tray device widget is not visible anymore. It was there after a
fresh 4.0 install but disappeared after some days. How can i get it back?

Bad news!: After today's Dom0 update, I got exactly this problem. Trace is the
same as reported above. I never encountered it before. Is there something I can
do?

Looks like that's a recent bug that has already been fixed: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/4386, so the device widget should reappear after the next round of updates.