Just get an a10 g505s and install coreboot (follow awokd's guides), I
have made many posts about laptop reccs you can search for with more
reccs in case that doesn't work for you for whatever reason.

On 10/12/2018 08:38 PM, Chris Laprise wrote:

> My advice is to start looking for a Qubes laptop on the HCL page below
> and/or look at business models from the 'big 3' manufacturers Dell

Their consumer models are terrible and don't work with linux fyi, many
of their business models don't either.

> Lenovo
Lenovo installs backdoors in the firmware on their new laptops, they
have been caught 4 times doing this. Don't support them.

>  HP

They couldn't care less about linux.

> in addition to Linux-focused System 76
Dishonest - they lie and claim their laptops are "made in usa" which is
absolutely impossible for an x86 device what they are doing is a simple
screwdriver assembly which legally doesn't even qualify for "assembled
in usa"

> and Purism

VC funded scammers who sucker people in to buying faux-libre laptops
with a not actually disabled ME.