Hello Holger,

Holger Levsen <hol...@layer-acht.org> schrieb am Sa., 27. Okt. 2018, 10:53:

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 03:08:22AM +0200, Maillist wrote:
> > Unfortunately, with coreboot (assuming you mean a security relevant
> > coreboot), there are none which fit your specs.However, its possible to
> > hack a 13.3 FHD display in an x230.
>
> https://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?t=122640 explains how to do
> that. It's not really hard nor expensive.

Thanks for the link, I have read this thread before but to me it looks not
like this is an easy operation. But I am also not that engaged in hardware
hacking.
Maybe I post to the thread and ask if this "mod" can be done by someone who
has done this before (x230-display-mod as a service:-)

Anyone from the Qubes Community has done this modification before?

- O