All of the **30 series ThinkPads were supported by Coreboot, last I checked.

The T430 has a 14-inch screen, but not FHD resolution like you would like.
There is a screen replacement that some people have done to upgrade it to 1920
x 1080.
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Replacing_T430_screen_with_a_better_one

If you'd rather not replace the screen, there's also a ThinkPad W530, which has
a 15-inch screen, and you can get in OEM configuration with a 1920 x 1080
resolution.

Either option should support the features required by Qubes 4.0. I personally
have not tested them with Coreboot though, and there are certain compatibility
issues with some hardware. I can't guarantee you that it works, but the
features are there and should work under the OEM firmware even if not under
Coreboot.