I have a Windows-7-VM assigned as some LinuxVM's netVM. And I get the error
below after some timeout when I try to start the appvm:

ERROR: Start failed: internal error: libxenlight failed to create new domain
'appVM_name'. See /var/log/libvirt/libxl/libxl-driver.log for details.

Here's the error message in the log:

2018-11-21 14:31:13.157+0000: libxl:
libxl_device.c:1093:device_backend_callback: unable to add device with path
/local/domain/38/backend/vif/40/0
2018-11-21 14:31:13.157+0000: libxl:
libxl_create.c:1512:domcreate_attach_devices: unable to add nic devices
2018-11-21 14:31:23.181+0000: libxl:
libxl_device.c:1093:device_backend_callback: unable to remove device with path
/local/domain/38/backend/vif/40/0
2018-11-21 14:31:23.181+0000: libxl: libxl.c:1669:devices_destroy_cb:
libxl_devices_destroy_failed_for_40

Is it just plain impossible for a WindowsVM to be a NetVM or I'm missing
something?